Atlanta, Forsyth County (GA), Cobb County (GA), Towns County (GA), Union County (GA), Chattanooga or Bradley County (TN), here’s what to expect.
- On Monday nights, you’ll get one text.
- There’ll be a link to a story in your community from a real person. Read the story and decide if you’d like to help.
- If you want to lend a hand, click the button and check out on Amazon. Choose the wish list address at checkout. It’ll be pre-populated with fun little asterisks next to it.
- Then, sit back, relax, and enjoy the fact that you just made a difference in your community. Feel free to share about meeting a need. It’s not bragging-it’s helping us spread the word!
- Repeat next week.
Not Listed Above Yet?
If your community’s not listed above, no worries! Since we haven’t made it quite yet to your local community, we have some other great ways to get involved.
- You can always visit your profile (just head to www.purposity.com) to meet needs. You’ll land on the state or community you’re subscribed to, and you can still just scroll down to see needs. It just means your community is currently your neighbors across the U.S.
- Follow. Like. Friend. Whatever your social media preference, be sure to look us up on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Medium.
- Share. Share. Share. Did we say share? Let all your peeps know about us. It’s how we decide where to go next and start sending you weekly needs via text.
- If you’re really feeling stoked, you can also apply to be a local ambassador. That way, you’ll get cool insider news and be a bigger part of spreading the movement.
Cool Features You Need to Know About
Be sure to fill out your profile. It can be found in the upper right hand corner when you log in. Upload your favorite selfie or profile pic. Plus, once you start meeting needs, those stories live on your profile. Having a bad day? Just head here to reread all about the people you’ve helped. Trust us. It’s an instant pick-me-up.
So, taxes aren’t our most favorite thing in life either. But, at least we’re making them a bit less painful for you. On your “profile” tab, you can print out a pdf of all the donations you’ve made annually, making tax time a breeze…at least when it comes your Purposity giving.
We try and make this easy. But, there are always questions from amazing people like you. Just give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always happy to hear from you!